Our Summer Baseball Program is a highly competitive offering and teams will be constructed of the most advanced and skilled ERBL baseball players. As a competitive program, there may be tryouts and/or cuts to form our rosters. Please note that this registration is for interest only and no fee will be accepted at this time. Once the rosters are formed then the fee will be billed.
Registration - Runs through April 14, 2023 with the summer season starting with Memorial Day tournaments. Please note that this is a hard deadline and no registrations will be accepted after this date. It is recommended that you register your child ASAP to avoid any registration issues that may arise. Go to 2023 ERBL Summer Baseball Registration Link to register.
Evaluations - Depending on registration numbers at each age group level, team placement will be based on performance at the spring evaluation session (if necessary), performance thus far this spring and historical coach knowledge along with recommendations. In the event that it is necessary to cut a player, registration fee will not be charged.
Age Groups - ERBL will look to field competitive teams at all levels and will be done according to the player’s Cal Ripken Age (see below).
· 7U - May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016
· 8U - May 1, 2014 - April 30, 2015
· 9U - May 1, 2013 - April 30, 2014
· 10U- May 1, 2012 - April 30, 2013
· 11U- May 1, 2011 - April 30, 2012
· 12U- May 1, 2010 - April 30, 2011
Eligibility – In order to register, your child must participate in the 2023 ERBL Spring in-house season.
Cost - (Roughly $375) – The registration fee covers the cost of a jersey, hat and batting helmet. The fee also covers the Memorial Day tournament and the district tournament (and states, if made). The teams will also play in a Cal Ripken summer league which consists of approximately 20 games throughout the summer. Any tournaments at any level outside of what is included must be covered by the families that are participating.
Once final rosters are set, payment will be required at that time. Any questions, please respond to this email.
Easton-Redding Baseball (ERBL) – 2023 Spring Baseball Registration is Now Open!!
**Easton-Redding Baseball League’s (ERBL) Spring registration is now open for all boys and girls ages 4 through 12 (turning 4 by 9/1/2023). The season will run from mid-April through early-June and consist of games on Saturday mornings/afternoons as well as weeknight games/practices.
Division breakouts are as follows:
· Majors – Cost - $240.00. This division is for all eligible 7th, 6th, and 5th graders – although younger/less experienced 5th graders may choose to play in the minors division instead by emailing us through the website. The Majors play their games on the larger 50/70 field (50 feet from pitcher’s mound to home plate and 70 feet between each base) with 50/70 field rules such as leading and pickoffs.
· Minors - Cost - $240.00. This division is for 5th (those choosing to not play in majors), 4th, and 3rd graders. The Minors play on the traditional 46/60 field (46 feet from pitcher’s mound to home plate and 60 feet between each base) with 46/60 field rules such as full kid pitch and stealing bases.
· Rookies - Cost - $215.00. This division is for 1st and 2nd graders. The Rookies play on the traditional 46/60 field and will feature a combination of coach pitch/machine pitch. Outs are recorded and players will bat in a continuous lineup. There will be one practice/game during the week (day/time TBD) and one game on Saturday mornings (8:45am start time) with a strong focus on baseball fundamentals.
· T-Ball - Cost - $125.00. This division is for those children in Kindergarten, Pre-K, or any child who turns 4 by 9/1/2023. The T-Ball players will play on a smaller sized field with smaller team sizes (usually 6 – 8 per team). Batters hit off of a tee while learning the fundamentals of the game including batting, fielding & throwing. There will be one practice/game during the week (day/time TBD) and one game on Saturday afternoons (12:30pm start time or 1:30pm start time) with strong focus on baseball fundamentals.
Key Spring Dates:
HOW TO REGISTER:
Register for the Spring season at www.eastonbaseballleague.com and click on the "Register Here!" banner. The games/practices WILL NOT conflict with AYSO (soccer) times. Registration closes March 10, 2023.
We look forward to another fun and safe season – Opening Day will be here soon!
Easton-Redding Baseball League BOD
Since 1954, Easton Baseball League has provided an educational and athletic program where every athlete experiences the following:
As a VOLUNTEER run organization, Easton Baseball League is committed to creating a culture in which coaches, parents, fans, umpires and athletes work together to achieve this mission.